Let's get started.
You call it equipment - we call it financeable.
Need a new backhoe? Or a credit card processing app? Or, heck, even a six-speed blender for all those sales guys on your team who do Crossfit after work and can’t seem to function without their morning protein smoothies? There’s a loan for that. Seriously. There are small business equipment financing options for nearly every industry and every kind of kooky apparatus you need – which means your wish list is probably covered.
Here are just some of the small business needs you can cover with equipment financing:
- Forklifts, workbenches, and conveyor belts
- Point-of-sale payment processing software and hardware
- Commercial ovens, grills, deep fryers, freezers, food processors, and more
- Office furniture and fixtures – everything from cubicles and desk sets to rugs and lighting
- Software, including operating systems, CRMs, accounting programs, and more
- Appliances like telephones, refrigerators, coffee makers, and more
- Food trucks, delivery vehicles, company cars, and trailers
- Solar panels and HVAC units